Monday, May 24, 2010

Winner’s Creed


I want to share this powerful prayer called “Winners’ Creed” which I received thru a text message long time ago. It is an act of communication with God that guides us.

I know that prayer works as long as you coupled it with determination, will power and definitely ACTION. With God’s help, I believe that prayers can move mountains.

In Filipino, there’s a saying: “Nasa Diyos ang awa nasa tao ang gawa.”

Winners’ Creed
I am a winner.
I have faith in God.
I believe in myself and I know that everything works for good in the end.
Whatever I do, whether I eat, drink, talk and walk, I will win!
I am born to succeed
and I will not allow anybody or anything to stop me from achieving success in life.
With God’s help, I know I can do it because nothing is impossible with Him.
I will accept failure is just a part of winning and I must learn to overcome defeat and emerge as a real winner.
I know I will win because I choose to begin, so help me God.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment